Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Participation for RHIZOME Conference
- The Home Connect GmbH, Carl-Wery-Str. 34, 81739 München (subsequently referred to as “Event Organizer”), will be organizing the RHIZOME-Conference at the Fabrik23, Gerichtstr. 23, 13347 Berlin (referred to as the “Event”), examining the theme “Connected Kitchens”.
- The Event Organizer has informed a group of participants about the upcoming event in advance. Each member of this group of participants can apply for a conference ticket via a designated registration link.
- In addition, further potential participants can apply for a participant slot for the Event through the website: https://rhizomeconf.com using the “Apply Now” button. All potential participants, including influencers and press representatives, have to apply for a ticket via the “Apply Now” procedure.
- By sending the Application for the Event, the Applicant accepts these conditions of participation.
- Eligible to the procurement procedure of the participant slots of the Event are businesses from several sectors, which have either, in accordance with paragraph 2 of the Terms and Conditions, been informed in advance, or either, as in accordance to paragraph 3, have already applied.
- There is no claim or entitlement for participation to any or all participants.
- In the case of confirmation to any and all participants, there will be no coverage for travel or hotel costs included. Furthermore, the Event Organizer won’t bear any other costs arising to the participants by the participation
- The objective of the Event is to achieve an exchange between business representatives from a multitude of sectors regarding the theme, “Connected Kitchen”, in order to obtain a diverse insight into the vision in regards to uses of connected home appliances and in regards to the meaning of the interaction between humans and home appliances for diverse personalities and businesses. The allocation of the awarded slot takes place, therefore, after consideration by which the Event Organizers will take into account the objective of the Event. Therefore, the right to participate is not applicable to any other company.
- Notification to the participants occurs following entry of the registration process and between, at the latest, one week before the Event by email courtesy of the Event Organizer.
- The jurisdiction of a court is excluded.
- The event organizer reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at the event. You will be asked for your permission to do so during the onsite registration. The event organizer may use the photograph/video worldwide, cost free and unlimited in time in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by the event organizer including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.